Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Tramadol, Adderall(adderrall), and Cymbalta...
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Tramadol, Adderall(adderrall), and Cymbalta...

My doctor has my medication list but I'm beginning to worry about her overlooking things after hearing/reading everybody's shocked reactions about this prescription combo.
Should I be worried? The tramadol is to be taken as needed, the Cymbalta for pain and anxiety, and the Adderall (adderrall) for ADHD.

I just started the first two. I took one tramadol with tylenol at 7pm. almost four hours later, I took Cymbalta (which she gave me to replace my usual dose of Effexor). The only time I take Adderall (adderrall) is early afternoon or In the morning.

Is it bad that I'm on these three things together?
796253_tn?1344994932
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Honestly, you need to either ask your doctor about this, or your pharmacist.   They are much better at answering questions about a drug interaction possibility.  Call your pharmacy and ask to speak with your pharmacist.  He or she can review the list with you and let you know if anything does not "mix".  Good luck.

Bridget
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
22 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank