Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Viginal ulcer

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Viginal ulcer
Went to the Gynaecologist for irritation to the virgina when I go to the toilet to urinate it burns at the bottom, there is sores around the vigina.
. Was on antibiotics however this has not help. Gynaecologist diagnosed as Ulcer, I also tried salt water to wash virgina still did not help. I,m not married and have not sept with anyone. Can someone please help,it would be much appreciated  
HI and thanks for using the forum.

I think you should go back to your gynecologist and let him/her know that the antibiotics are not working.  This could be a yeast type of infection and therefore antibiotics would not work.  Or there could be something else going on.  Good luck and hope you feel better soon!

Bridget