Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Weakness/heart rhythm
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Weakness/heart rhythm

I am a healthy 21 year old male who is very active. Over the last 6 weeks that i have been very weak(shaky legs/arms) and have decreased exercise tolerance and my heart rate shoots through the roof just from climbing a flight of stairs and It feels as if I have run a mile. I have also had frequent bowel movements that are not fully formed over this time period. I have had an echo ekg and stress test done all came back fine.  Through out the day my resting heart rate can fluctuate between high 50s and low 90s.  I have also had some chest pain but that could be due to GERD.