Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
When Can I Get Pregnant

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

When Can I Get Pregnant
We Had Unprotected Sex The Day My Period Ended, Is It Possible i Could Get Pregnant? My Cycle Starts Around The 19th Through 21st Day Of Each Month And That Cycle Lasted A Full Week. I Have No Signs Or Symptoms But I Really Want To Know
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Any time that you have unprotected sex, you are at risk for pregnancy.  The only way to know for sure if you are pregnant or not is to take a test (either a urine test or a blood test).  You can take the test once you are late for your period.  Good luck.

Bridget
If your cycle was like mine, if you got your period every 21 days yes
See i had a physical 2 days after, urine test and all. But nothing was found in my urine, but could it be to soon to tell?
Yes, it is too early if you don't expect your period until the 19th of Feb.  You really can't test until you are due for your next period.  

Bridget
So its a strong possibility that i am?
It is a possible that you could be pregnant.  YOu won't know until you test.

Bridget
I Acutally Feel Perfectly Fine !