about my pregnancy
Hey I'm 14 weeks n trying to find out Wht week when I will feel my bby movement.....
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Congratulations on your pregnancy.  IF this is your first baby, it will take you a little longer to feel your baby move. If this is not your first baby, then you tend to feel fetal movement a little earlier.  That being said, everyone is different, but generally you will feel your baby move by around 20 weeks.  It starts of feeling like a little flutter (almost like butterflies) and then as you get further along in your pregnancy, the feeling becomes more like real kicks!  It is so exciting when you first feel those movements so get ready- they are coming soon.

Bridget
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.