Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
am i pregnant?
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

am i pregnant?

Okay so may 11 my boyfriend and i had sex and he bust inside me twice. A week later i started feeling all bloated n crampy and I usually don't get cramps when my cycle about to start . So on a Thursday I saw light spotting and for two days I bleed and it completely stopped. Now my back aches, my nipples are tender I eat n sleep more  I be restless at night I urinate a lot more and a week ago I had abdomen pain for 5 min and went away, I get creamy watery discharge and some clear Can anybody help me?
5289563_tn?1366052034
Thanks for  using the forum.

Many of the symptoms you describe are commonly experienced during early pregnancy. I would recommend taking a home pregnancy test. They are most accurate 1 week after the first day of your missed period. The test is positive if the hormone hCG is detected in the urine. If you test early, it is possible that the hormone level is not high enough to be detected in your urine. It is best to use your first urine in the morning to test because it will have the highest levels of hormone.

I hope this helps.

Cathy
4 Comments
Blank
I also have a question about the chances of me being pregnant!
My last period was May 25,2013 and it ended May27,2013. My husband and I had intercourse May 28,29,30,31and in June 1,3,5,6,8,9,10,11 some day twice. What are my chances that I could be pregnant!! I was supposed to ovulate June 8. I just wanted a nurses view.
Thanks ajg mommy
Sry for writing on someone else's post
Blank
Plz don't answer my question
Blank
Is it possible that you can conceive right after your period n you had sex the day before but you ovulated 2 weeks before that please help
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979