Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
baby kick

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

baby kick

Hi i worry because iam 20 week pregnant n my baby donot kick me it thaat normal k somebody help me please.
HI and thanks for using the forum.

Sometimes, depending on the position of the baby, it can be hard to feel them kick.  Are you seeing your doctor regularly?  Your doctor will check your baby for a strong heart beat and to make sure that he/she is growing properly.  Express your concerns to your doctor and he or she may be able to help put  you at ease.  Good luck and congratulations on your pregnancy.

Bridget
I'm not a nurse but it is normal there are a lot of factors as to when you will first feel a kick try laying down really still and concentrating on your belly you may be surprised
I did not feel my baby move until i was 23 wks and was so stressed abt it until i saw my ob and was put to ease every pregancy is different this will be my 5th. If you are stil nt at ease tlk with your ob and he or she will reassure all is well.just try nt to stress and relax you will be surprised and you may feel your baby move...