Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
can can you help

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

can can you help
I'm suppose to get my period in three days but two days ago I've had a very faint pink discharge is this my period or something else??
Thanks for using the forum.

Spotting before your period can be a sign of pregnancy. If your period does not start on time, a home pregnancy test can be taken on the first day of your missed period. They are most accurate a week after you period is due.

If you do have a positive home pregnancy test, you should make an appointment with your doctor. They will probably want to see you at about week 7.

Good luck!

Cathy
yes that's a sign of pregnancy but you should wait about two weeks then go to the doctors. That's what I did be for my sleep baby was born.
Thanks me anf my husband have been trying to have a baby the past six months I'm very regular and for this to happen makes me wonder
you welcome I would know I've been pregnant before I know most of them symptoms!!! On a week or two if you start getting morning sickness I advise you to make a doctors appointment..
in a week or to***