Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
chest pains
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

chest pains

I am 14 weeks along and last night everytime I laid down from getting up the middle of my chest would hurt for a minute or two. It didn't really feel like normal acid reflux and it happened probably 6-7 times over the course of the night and this morning to. I didn't eat much yesterday so I don't know what would have agitated reflux. Any ideas
796253_tn?1344994932
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Congratulations on your pregnancy.  This sounds like it may be muscular in nature, since it happens with movement and resolves on its own.  I would not be too concerned, however, it is always a good idea to mention it to your ob/gyn at your next appointment.  Good luck.

Bridget
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank