could i be prego?
Im 38 and had a tubal ligation 10 yrs ago after my son. I am now 14 days late, and im always on time. The women in my family have a history of early menopause. Could i have just stopped menstrating just like that?
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

It would be unlikely, but not impossible, that 10 years after a tubal ligation you would become pregnant.  However, the best way to know for sure would be to take a test.  You can do a home test or ask your doctor for a blood test.  Since you have a family history of early menopause, this is also possible.  Most women do not suddenly stop menstruating.  They usually become irregular first, which may be what is happening for you.  I think you should schedule an appointment with your ob/gyn.  He or she can examine you and make sure that there is nothing else going on.  I hope this helps.  Good luck.

Bridget