Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
could i have had a miscarriage?

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

could i have had a miscarriage?
Last month I missed my.period which is normal for me due.to a hormonal imbalance. But the past week I have swollen tender breasts and severe cramping and back pain to the point I.just could not move. Yesterday morning I woke up to cramps that were so tight and uncomfortable and.noticed I had brown chunky discharge. And an hour later it turned into thick dark red gooey stringy blood and about 2 hours later it all magically stopped. My back was as good ad new and my breasts are not as tender. Could I have had.a miscarriage?