Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
feeling rough headaches light headed and no energy

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

I woke this morning feeling like i have been awake for days i have no energy pounding headache cant walk without feeling like im going to passout sore throat bad cough toothache and i cant face to eat anything feeling sick ive had a 3hour sleep and still feel rough with a headache im 24 weeks preagnant and this is one of my worst pregnancies ive had out of all 4. Im trying to drink plenty thanks from karrie
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, and I hope by now you are feeling better. Feeling ill during pregnancy is so rough because you are limited in what you can take.
While feeling tired and headaches can often be related to pregnancy, you also complain of a sore throat and a cough. For this reason I would reccomend being seen by your doctor or OBGYN to make sure nothing else is going on. They can also help direct you to what your can take to alleviate your symptoms while pregnant.

Keep drinking plenty of fluids and getting as much rest as you can.

Take care
Cathy
Have u been tested for low iron? I had anemia in pregnancy and felt quite similar!