Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
having a hard time conceiving

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

having a hard time conceiving
I've been trying for five months now after I had a miscarriage back in December I'm also taking perinatal vitamin and this thing call conceive easy I wanted to know if it was okay please I really need an answer
Hi and thanks for using the forum.
I am unfamiliar with conceive easy. I would reccomend speaking with your OBGYN about any medications you are taking while trying to conceive.  Taking a prenatal vitamin while trying to conceive is often reccomended by doctors. This is because most women are several weeks into their pregnancy before they even know that they are pregnant. Prenatal vitamins provide folic acid wich is very important for fetal development.
Good luck!
Cathy
Thank you I saw it online it says it help you conceive fast so I'm just trying it to see