Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
help

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

help
I'm 28 weeks pregnate and I have really sharp pain under my left boob and it feels like needles it hurts so bad
HI and thanks for using the forum

It is always a good idea to let your ob/gyn know about any symptoms that you are having.  Call your doctor and let them know.  This could simply be caused by the position of your baby, it could be a skin infection or something else.  Your doctor will let you know if you need to come in to be evaluated.  Good luck and congratulations on your pregnancy.

Bridget