Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
i think i may be pregnant but im not sure

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

I felt very sick I threw maybe 6 times or less then i came on my period Sunday which is four days earlier then what it usually comes. It lasted for only two days then it  was just spoting the third day! My period is usually 5 to 7 days long so idk what's going on with me! Is this signs of pregancy?
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

It never hurts to take a test just to be sure.  If the test is negative, then I would not worry about it too much.  It is not uncommon to have an irregular period from time to time.  If, by next month, your period is still irregular, it might be worth seeing your doctor to get checked out.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.

Bridget