Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
if im pregnat or not

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

if im pregnat or not
Well me an my man had sex many times an like 4 days ago i felt like something in my stomach hurts when i bend down an i fell things moving in my stomach so am i pregnat
Thanks for using the forum.

Due to the fact that you are sexually active, it is possible that you are pregnant. However, you would not be experiencing any pregnancy symptoms at this point. Your abdominal pain is most likely not related to pregnancy. If the pain continues you should see your doctor to make sure that there is nothing else going on.

I hope that this helps.

Cathy
Just wait till you're supposed to get your period. If your period doesn't come then, go buy a pregnancy test.