Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
if you see your period on the last month & it over in the next mont...

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

if you see your period on the last month & it over in the next month

I saw my period on feb 27 & it over on march 4.I want to know will I still see my period for march or in april? Because I have not seen my period yet.
HI and thanks for using the forum.

The answer to your questions depends on how long your cycle normally is.  But, in general, based on a 28 day cycle, you should have seen your period on the 27th of March (cycle day 28).  Cycle day 1 is the first day of your period.  If you are sexually active, you might want to take a pregnancy test to see if you are just late or pregnant.  It is possible to have an "off" cycle every now and then, but it would definitely be worth taking a test to be sure.  A lot of clinics and doctors offices offer free pregnancy tests, so look around if cost is an issue for you.  Good Luck.

Bridget