Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
just a question

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

just a question

okay so about 2 weeks ago i started to get a sore throat. one tonsil swelled then a few days later the other one did and the left one had white on it. i used salt water twice a day and a few days ago my throat stopped hurting but my tonsils are still swollen and its hard to swallow doesnt hurt it just feels wierd and talking feels strained and my nose feels flemmy. any ideas what could be going on?
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

You may need to see your doctor if the swelling does not improve.  In the meantime, you could try taking ibuprofen to see if it helps and continue with the salt water gargle.  If you do not see any improvement over the next few days, then see your primary care doctor.  Good luck.

Bridget
Hi..
For the past few months ive been gettin my period for 2 days only.. Shud i b worried..wat shud i do