Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
my pregnancy

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

my pregnancy

When i found out i was pregnant i was 10 Weeks and that was in may. And the doctor ask me when was my last period i said march 10th but i didnt come on my period in march and now im "30Weeks" can you tell me if my due date is right or wrong my due date is December 18
HI and thanks for using the forum.

If you last period was in the middle of Feb., that would put you to be due towards the end of Nov. IF you are unsure of your last period date, then your doctor can estimate based on the size of the baby on ultrasound.  Due dates are estimates and it is not an exact science- they just give you an idea of around when to expect to deliver.  Discuss your concerns with your doctor-  he or she has seen your ultrasound and can give you a better idea of when to expect to deliver.  Good luck and congratulations.  

Bridget
im 32 Weeks pregnant now and my doctor said i concieved march 25th can you tell me how long conception takes? And around what days i had sex for my conception date to be march 25th