Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
my son came to me

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

my son came to me

My 11yr old son came to me tonight and asked me to look at his testicle. His right testicle looks like 2 stuck together and I don't know what to tell him. I plan on making a dr appt for him but what could be the cause of that?
Hi and thanks for using the forum.There could be multiple causes for this such as trauma and fluid accumulation.  Make the appointment with your sons doctor so that he/she can examine him and make that determination.  Is he having any pain or discomfort?  If he is having pain and he becomes very uncomfortable, you may need to take him to the ER if you can't get into your doctors office.  Good luck.

Bridget