Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
ovulation

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

ovulation

Hi,is there a chance I could be pregnant considring the fact on the 19sept was the most fertile day of my cycle yet I had sex on the 21st Sept  midnight?
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Anytime that you have unprotected sex, you run the risk for pregnancy.  It would be too early for you to take a test (you would have to wait until you are due for your next period.  You can take either a home test or ask your doctor for a blood test- both are fairly accurate.  Good luck.

Bridget
Hi sounds like your cutting it close if ur egg was released on the 19 it can live up to 24hours but iv read 36 at most.so it might  not happen this month......i to am  ttc had sex on 19 got positive opk 21 pains tat night and pains 22 then a negative opk at 2:40pm.then at 8pm positive and a really strong positive sine.why do you think this is.could i be pregnant. Baby dust to us both.xx
I have and cyst ony left ovary its 2.6 cm. I have been having alot of pain,bleeding and alot blood clots coming out. Is dat dangerous.