Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
painful discharge

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

painful discharge

Hi I'm having abnormal discharge and my vaginal is in alot of pain.I been to the clinic and they said I donot have a yeast infection, std, or bv so why am I in so much pain and having a lot of thick whit discharge!!!!
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

I am not sure why you are having pain and discharge and still tested negative for any infection.  Did you speak with the doctors or nurses at the clinic?  Did they have any suggestions for you?  YOu may want to seek a second opinion if these symptoms continue.  Good luck.

Bridget