Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
pinching in my lower abdomen. i sliped ans fell 3 days ago 16 weeks

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Hi im 16 weeks and 3 nights ago i sliped outside and fell on my bum. I didnt think anything of it because i didnt get hurt. But since then ive ben getting alot of pinching in the lower part. It hurts. Sometimes even just touching it. Hurts. Its righ
Its right where the baby is ...  I know his heart is beating because i got a doppler here.. But i wonder... What do you think? Thanks