Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
pregnancy

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

pregnancy

If I'm on my period or ending it on my fertile days can I still get pregnate?
Yes you can, that is how I became pregnant with my first child
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Any time that you have unprotected sex, there is a chance that you can get pregnant.  So, if you do not want to get pregnant, then be sure to use some form of birth control every time that you have sex.  

If you are trying to get pregnant, then it is a good idea to track your fertile days and be sure to have sex during those days to increase your chances of pregnancy.  Good luck.

Bridget