Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
red spots on legs

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

red spots on legs
I have red spots on my legs. Their not painful in anyway and they are not permanent. They come and go every couple of months. I usually notice them when i wake up and they will be bright red. And as each day goes on they will dull in color and slowly fade out and disapear. And  a few weeks to a month later they will reappear. And each time it comes back it worsens a little bit. They are not true circles, more like small red areas. And they are not raised.  Please ask if i need to provide any further detail.