should I be concerned??
Hi I am 22 years old and my boyfriend was feeling around my stomach, he felt a 3 to 4 inch lump in the lower to middle area of my abdomen. What is this and should I be concerned??
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

You are probably going to have to see your doctor about this.  I cannot say what it is without being able to see/feel the lump.  If I were you, I would get it checked out just to be safe.   It could be part of your normal anatomy, it could be something like a hernia, it could be a cyst or a fat deposit.  There are many possibilities and I really cannot even make a guess at it.   Good luck.

Bridget
Hiya, thanks for your reply... I have been. It was a uriine infection. But I still haven't started my poeriod yet, I should have started about a week ago and still haven't. And everytime I take a test it comes bk negative. Any thoughts on this?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.