Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
twitching/Vibration in breast

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

twitching/Vibration in breast

Hi i am an 18 year  female i have been feeling twitching/vibration in my right breast. I want to know if this is something serious? I also wanted to ask if this has something to do because my sex partner plays with them and ***** them.?
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

There are a few things  that can cause this feeling in your breast.  It is possible that the stimulation from your partner causes muscle twitching and results in that feeling you are having.  You could be having heart palpitations (although they are usually felt more towards the left side or in the center of your chest).  It could also be a symptom of anxiety.  If this is a one time event, then I would not worry about it.  If this keeps happening and is worrying you, then see your doctor to make sure that there is not anything going on.  Good luck.

Bridget