Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
twitching/Vibration in breast
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

twitching/Vibration in breast

Hi i am an 18 year  female i have been feeling twitching/vibration in my right breast. I want to know if this is something serious? I also wanted to ask if this has something to do because my sex partner plays with them and ***** them.?
Related Discussions
796253_tn?1344994932
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

There are a few things  that can cause this feeling in your breast.  It is possible that the stimulation from your partner causes muscle twitching and results in that feeling you are having.  You could be having heart palpitations (although they are usually felt more towards the left side or in the center of your chest).  It could also be a symptom of anxiety.  If this is a one time event, then I would not worry about it.  If this keeps happening and is worrying you, then see your doctor to make sure that there is not anything going on.  Good luck.

Bridget
Blank
This Forum's Experts
5289563_tn?1366052034
Cathleen Zoretic, RNBlankBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979