Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
wants to get pregnant

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

wants to get pregnant
Was wondering wat can I take to get pregnant I'm wanting another child before I get any older I have a 19 yr old son but I would love to have another one..
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

If you have been trying for a while, I would reccomend talking to your OBGYN. You don't mention how old you are in your question, but age is one factor that can affect fertility. Your doctor will know your history and be able to help you understand if you need fertility treatment. Good luck!

Take care,
Cathy
Take the d...
I want to have a baby but it look like its not working out can you tell me what's wrong
How old are you? Are you in good health?
I took otc prenatal vitamins twice a day for three months and got pregnant..