weird crawling sensation on body..itchy scalp..
Okay im a female, 18 and for like 3 years I've been suffering from extremely itchy scalp and I've been to the doctors numerous times who said it was ringworm..I've tried 3 different types of antibiotics and a bottle off stuff i apply to my scalp. Nothings worked. The itching is so bad i make the sores bleed..they scab over and never get chance to heal properly..this is where maybe this problem starts.
Noww 3 days ago a random rash started on my face..little flesh coloured pimples and a few red ones all over face and neck.. and a crawling sensation alll over my body..now today I found a spot on my forearm which has a big zit kinda look to it. Andd i read up about human myiasis where maggots basically live in your body..the back of my neck at the bottom of my scalp has been itching intensely so i grabbed some hair at the roots with my nails to make sure i havnt got head lice and what i discovered on my fingers was little black things on one end..white the other..nothing like head lice..or their eggs.. and some things i thought were dandruff which are like straight lines of hard "dandruff" not that long. My eyes are also irritated and itchy which has happend since i got this rash and ive had neck ache..and back ache which ive had for a few years (doctor said that was because of posture) i just feel like my lifes over already if i have maggots inside me. i'm going doctors asap but im really scared and want to know what is going on.

thank you
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

You do need to be evaluated by a doctor as soon as possible.  Have you seen a dermatolgist at all?  This would be a good start since if this is ringworm, the dermatologist would be able to identify it quickly and prescribe something for it.  There are other possibilities for your symptoms and a dermatologist would be a good start.  Don't give up, see your doctor and start on the road to getting rid of these symptoms.  Good luck.

Bridget