Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
weird crawling sensation on body..itchy scalp..
Okay im a female, 18 and for like 3 years I've been suffering from extremely itchy scalp and I've been to the doctors numerous times who said it was ringworm..I've tried 3 different types of antibiotics and a bottle off stuff i apply to my scalp. Nothings worked. The itching is so bad i make the sores bleed..they scab over and never get chance to heal properly..this is where maybe this problem starts.
Noww 3 days ago a random rash started on my face..little flesh coloured pimples and a few red ones all over face and neck.. and a crawling sensation alll over my body..now today I found a spot on my forearm which has a big zit kinda look to it. Andd i read up about human myiasis where maggots basically live in your body..the back of my neck at the bottom of my scalp has been itching intensely so i grabbed some hair at the roots with my nails to make sure i havnt got head lice and what i discovered on my fingers was little black things on one end..white the other..nothing like head lice..or their eggs.. and some things i thought were dandruff which are like straight lines of hard "dandruff" not that long. My eyes are also irritated and itchy which has happend since i got this rash and ive had neck ache..and back ache which ive had for a few years (doctor said that was because of posture) i just feel like my lifes over already if i have maggots inside me. i'm going doctors asap but im really scared and want to know what is going on.

thank you
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
796253 tn?1344994932
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

You do need to be evaluated by a doctor as soon as possible.  Have you seen a dermatolgist at all?  This would be a good start since if this is ringworm, the dermatologist would be able to identify it quickly and prescribe something for it.  There are other possibilities for your symptoms and a dermatologist would be a good start.  Don't give up, see your doctor and start on the road to getting rid of these symptoms.  Good luck.

Bridget
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A