Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
what causes you to poop every time you eat?

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

When my boyfriends eats he has to poop 10 minute after. Why is that?
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Everybody is different and it is probably just how his gastrointestinal tract is.  Some people have a faster digestive tract then others.  If this is how he has always been, then it is nothing to be concerned about.

If this is something new, then he may have a slight stomach virus.  It should resolve on its own over the next week or so.  IF it does not, then he should get checked out by a doctor.  I hope this helps.  Good luck.

Bridget