worried
I had sex 5 days ago after 4 years,so now Iam worried my period is not coming already,I had regular periods on 10 each month,I cannot get pregnant because I got my falopians cuts,so what's the matter wiht me??
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

There are a number of possible causes for a missed period besides pregnancy.  Since you had a tubal ligation, most likely you are not pregnant.  Things such as stress, change in exercise/eating habits, weight loss/gain, and hormonal issues (such as thyroid problems) are just a few of those possibilites.  If you are worried about pregnancy, you could always take a test just to be sure.  You can take a test once you have missed a period.  Otherwise, give yourself some more time.  If after a week or so you do not get your period, call your ob/gyn or regular doctor to set up an appointment to be sure everything is OK.  Good luck.

Bridget
I usually don't get my period every month i get it every four to five months is that normal? Would i be able to have kids with my cycle being crazy like that?