Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
2 drs

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

2 drs
Can you see one dr for xanax and another one for klonapin..I currently take 1mg of xanax 3xs daily but always run out and wk early and have horriable deathly withdrawls..I want to see another dr to get klonapin to help me through please help. I have done it before without any problems thanks
No, it is not recommended to see multiple doctors for similar medications. Also, if you do see multiple doctors, you should let them know all of your current medications and health conditions.
Then can flexaril help with withdrawls i get them so bad and i just got a possiable job and need that desperatly
Flexeril is not indicated for the treatment of withdrawal.