Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Anaesthesia and refridgeration
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Anaesthesia and refridgeration

1/ Does thyroxine require refridgeration all the time.
How liong can it remain out of refridgeration in air condition environment without losing effect.
2/ if on SSRI should i cease or wean prior to surgery.
what if i have to avoid doses post op will rapid weaning effect me
can I take narcotics and SSRI
Sex
:  
Female
Weight
:  
Current Medications
:  
SSRI
Thyroxine