Celexa and Trazodone?
My doctor prescribed me Celexa for anxiety, and he also prescribed Trazodone too. The Celexa is 20mg and the Trazodone is 50mg. Is there going to be any interactions with taking both of those and Ativan as I need it?

I did the interactions checker on drugs.com, and it says there is a major one between Trazodone and Celexa. This worries me. He really only gave me the trazodone to sleep, but I really am not having real troubles sleeping.

There may be a potential drug interaction between Trazodone and Celexa, but doctors do commonly prescribe them together. If your doctor only gave it to you for sleep and you don't have any trouble sleeping then you do not really need to take the Trazodone. I would discuss this with your doctor.