Cipro is Safe?
I was given Cipro for an infection but another doctor found that I did not have an infection. Am I at any real risk for any problems, no matter what, from talking Cipro and taking it without having an infection? I ask this because there are so many people online saying that Cipro disabled them. I looked at some other commonly prescribed medications and the bad reviews from patients are no where near the level as from Cipro patients. Why is this? Is Cipro really safe or are people making this up (and why just for Cipro?) or just not understanding that their condition was not caused by Cipro?
Cipro is a safe antibiotic, however, like all medications, there are possible adverse reactions. If you were on the medication short term and did not experience any side effects yet, you should have nothing to worry about.