Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Conceiveeasy kit ttc

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Conceiveeasy kit ttc

Have you ever heard of conceiveeasy ttc kit? Do you know if its safe to use??
Age
:  
27
Sex
:  
Female
what is ttc kit?
what is ttc kit?
It's "all natural" vitamins that suppose to help you get pregnant faster. You can google it. They have thier own website. It suppose to help make ur reproductive system stronger. I want to know more about it from anyone who might have used it or doctors/pharmacist whose heard about it. It's called "conceive easy ttc kit".
I have not had any first-hand experience with patients who have used the ConceiveEasy TTC Kit, but from review there are some helpful tools included with the package. Per the company's website, the kit includes your choice of: pregnancy or ovulation tests, a basal body thermometer, a basal body thermometer chart, getting started guide, and a ConceiveEasy 2-Month Starter Pack (natural supplements).

The ovulation tests can assist you in determining when you are most fertile and most likely able to conceive, and the basal body thermometer can help you track when you are ovulating. The natural ingredients that makeup the supplement pack are listed on the company's website and you can review the indication for each. There are often limited clinical studies on the effectiveness of supplements, and you should check with your primary doctor to review potential drug interactions with any prescription medications you may be taking.
I really appreciate your advice.