Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Cymbalta and Wellbutrin causes tremors?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Cymbalta and Wellbutrin causes tremors?

Hello and thanks for taking my question.

In July 2008 I switched over from Zoloft and Invega to Wellbutrin and Cymbalta.  At that time, these were my only medications.  In August 08, when I stood up from my chair, my legs had terrible tremors.  They were so bad that I had to hold onto the desk.  This still happens today.  I also experience leg tremors when descending stairs - but not going up.  I get minor tremors while going from a standing to a sitting position.  My right hand has started to tremor - kind of fast but mild. The leg tremors are fast and dramatic.  They occur more when fatigued.  Could Cymbalta and Wellbutrin cause these tremors? My MD has no answer.  The other meds listed above were started after the tremors began.  
Sex
:  
Male
Weight
:  
220 pounds
Current Medications
:  
Wellbutrin
Cymbalta
Vyvanse
Drug Allergies