Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Did I have a panic attack?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Did I have a panic attack?

Could these medications be wrong to take together?  Did I have a panic attack?  Should I see my doctor?  Please help!
Sex
:  
Female
Weight
:  
Current Medications
:  
Prenatal tablet OTC
Sertraline (Zoloft) HCL 25mg
Vitamin E 400 I.U. OTC
Cimetidine 200mg bid for 3 months OTC - for plantar warts
Nuvaring
Augmentin 875mg bid
Hydrocodone 5mg
Drug Allergies
:  
none
Medical Conditions
:  
I had a tooth filling done on 6/10/11.  On Sunday July 3rd I had unbelievable pain  in my tooth after eating breakfast.  A family friend who is a family doctor got me Augmentin and Hydrocodone until I see my dentist.  Last night I woke up to chest pains and stomach pains.  I thought I was going to vomit.  When I was in the bathroom it was hard to breathe, my ears were ringing, I was seeing stars, I couldn't move, my arms felt like they had 500 lb weights on them, my face was turning green, my lips were turning white, my mouth was dry. I woke my husband to go to the hospital, because I thought my body was shutting down!  I rested and about 20 minutes later I felt better.