Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Dizzy and Blurred Vision
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Dizzy and Blurred Vision

ok,so every now and then i will randomly get dizzy,the room will spin,i get pressure in the sides of my head,my vision will blur,and i have to lay down till its over.its off and on very randomly.it used to happen when i would sit up really quick but now it just happens out of the blue.i really need to know what is going on and if i need to go to the doctor.please help
Sex
:  
Female
Weight
:  
Current Medications
:  
none
Drug Allergies
:  
none
Medical Conditions