Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Dizzy and Blurred Vision

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Dizzy and Blurred Vision

ok,so every now and then i will randomly get dizzy,the room will spin,i get pressure in the sides of my head,my vision will blur,and i have to lay down till its over.its off and on very randomly.it used to happen when i would sit up really quick but now it just happens out of the blue.i really need to know what is going on and if i need to go to the doctor.please help
Age
:  
18
Sex
:  
Female
Weight
:  
135
Current Medications
:  
none
Drug Allergies
:  
none
Medical Conditions
:  
none
It's difficult to know the reason for your dizziness. It could be many things, such as vertigo or circulation problems. You should see your doctor for this.
Anytime you are having visual changes you need to go to the doctor. There are so many things that can cause these symptoms, only a doctor could tell what it is for sure.