Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
How to inspire/motivate a future pharmacist?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

How to inspire/motivate a future pharmacist?

She is currently doing her honors(research) and she faces a lot of difficulties during work...she'll be graduating end of the year tho(pharmarcist). At times she can be really down, how can i inspire and motivate her? How should i tell her to endure and persevere what she is going through, and the benefits/nobolity of being a pharmacist in future? I would like her to know she has chosen a very good field as a pharmacist, and ways to inspire and motivate her at the same time.
Sex
:  
Male
Weight
: