I want to quite or cut down on soma
I dont like anything having a hold or addiction and this drug has fone it please help me cut down or quite!
I would first recommend against stopping Soma (carisoprodol) abruptly as an abrupt discontinuation may result in withdrawal symptoms such as body aches, sweating, heart palpitations, sadness, anxiety, restlessness, or insomnia.

If you would like to reduced the dose or discontinue the medication completely, you may consider one of the following tapering schedules:
For patients taking 1400mg or more of carisoprodol per day, it is recommended you do a long taper: take 350mg three times daily for three days, then twice daily for three days, then once daily for three days.
For patients taking less than 1400mg carisoprodol per day, you can do a short taper: take 350mg three times daily for one day, then twice daily for two days, then once daily for one day.

If at any time during this taper your symptoms become worse, you feel uncomfortable, or if any of the withdrawal symptoms mentioned above occur, you should consult with your doctor before tapering further.

Are you taking them with pain medication too? Are you drinking alcohol while taking them?
No drinking regular Tylenol when needed I also get migraines
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.