Lexapro, Xanax and Tylenol products
May I take any of these OTC, Tyleno Sinus Congestion Pain Severe,   Tylenol Severe Sinus Congestion, Tussin  when needed with my Lexapro and Xanax?
Yes, Tylenol Severe Sinus Congestion Daytime®, Tylenol Sinus Congestion Pain Severe®, and Tussin® are safe to take with you Lexapro® and Xanax®.  They should not all be taken concurrently with your Lexapro® and Xanax®.  Choosing the right one for you depends on your symptoms.  It is import to check with you doctor before starting these medications because they may interfere with other illnesses or any other medications that you may be taking.  Also, if you do not experience any improvement of your symptoms with any of these medications you should contact you doctor because you could be suffering from a more serious illness, such as an infection.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.