Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Major drug interaction?

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Major drug interaction?
Hello, I was wondering if there is any danger mixing these drugs?: Lyrica(Pregabalin 600mg)2x150mg in the morning + 2x150mg before bed, Effexor(Venlafaxine150mg)1x150mg in the morning, Remeron(Mirtazapine60mg)2x30mg before bed. And also my doctor is thinking of adding adderall to this mix to help with my fatigue. Is there and dangerous interaction at this moment, and will there be if adderall is added?

I experience abdominal bloating and changes is my vision, perception of colors and movements. The movements when fast seem to leave a small tail after it eg. cars driving by leave a tail after their red lamps on the back of the car. Could this be a adverse effect, if so from which of the drugs?
There are drug interactions between Effexor and Remeron and between Adderall and Effexor. Treatment with both may result in an increased risk of side effects. Lyrica and Effexor each have the side effect of abdominal bloating and visual changes.