Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Major drug interaction?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Major drug interaction?

Hello, I was wondering if there is any danger mixing these drugs?: Lyrica(Pregabalin 600mg)2x150mg in the morning + 2x150mg before bed, Effexor(Venlafaxine150mg)1x150mg in the morning, Remeron(Mirtazapine60mg)2x30mg before bed. And also my doctor is thinking of adding adderall (adderrall) to this mix to help with my fatigue. Is there and dangerous interaction at this moment, and will there be if adderall (adderrall) is added?

I experience abdominal bloating and changes is my vision, perception of colors and movements. The movements when fast seem to leave a small tail after it eg. cars driving by leave a tail after their red lamps on the back of the car. Could this be a adverse effect, if so from which of the drugs?
Sex
:  
Male
Weight
:  
Current Medications
:  
Lyrica(Pregabalin)1x300mg in the morning + 1x300mg before bed, Effexor(Venlafaxine)1x150mg in the morning,  Remeron(Mirtazapine)1x60mg before bed.
Drug Allergies
:  
non
Medical Conditions
:  
Major depressive disorder, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Generalized anxiety disorder, Restless Leg Disorder, Chronic insomnia(for years). Today all these symptoms are almost gone and I can live a normal life.

Today I have problem with abdominal bloating. USG + blood screen all came back with normal results. Esophagogastroduodenoscopy will be done in 3 weeks.