Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Pain in groin

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Pain in groin
I have a burning pain in the right hand side of my groin. This has been going on since yesturday.
Unfortunately, I cannot diagnosis of what is causing your pain.  I also suggest you make an appointment to see your primary care physician.
Best of luck to you.

Jennifer R RPh www.drugstore.com
Re: pain in groin.

You need to see your doctor. It probably isn't serious but you need to see a doctor.  It could be exercise-related, an injury, or none of the above.   I had a groin pain that lasted for months and months and only after going to a urologist/neurologist and getting shots to the area (I think it was pain blocker/anti-inflammation medication mix) did it subside.