Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Possible side effects
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Possible side effects

I have been on cozzar for over 4 yrs, Actonel 3 yrs.
When I starded taking Cozzar within a couple of months i began experiancing almost like a cramping or ungency to empty my bladder more than normal.
One year ago I consintenly had bladder pain I knew I had a bladder infection, or female problems whenI visit the GYN she suggested to see a Urologist
I was told I had Bladder Cyst several of them she gave me medication for a Infection after testing the Urine and ask me to return for a second test after 60 days she again performed Cystoscopy and the Cysts have not changed in size my bladder was healthy and told me to have it check and if a had any more pain to return and always have it check yearly my pain stop for a little while then it starded again but this time a starded noticing that the pain would get worse every Sunday every time I take Actonel so I stop taking Actonel for 2 weeks pain got less intense but still there, I could not go to the store to buy the Cozzar and did not take it for one day that day NO PAIN starded again with Cozzar my bladder pain came back stop again for another day my pain stop could it be that I am allergic to Cozzar and have created those Bladder Cysts that I am horrify about? Have you ever known of anybody having these side effects with either one of these drugs. I feel better when not taking Cozzar or Actonel. Hope to have a better idea when I go back to visit my Internist. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Tags: Cozaar
Sex
:  
Female
Weight
:  
Current Medications
:  
Cozzar
Actonel
Premarin
Drug Allergies