Triglide and Alli for weight loss - Any Conflict?
I'm taking Triglide for my cholesterol.  Last time I went to see my doctor,  I asked about the best 'over-the counter' weight loss pill.  He suggested Alli, so I bought it.  I wanted to make certain one pill didn't conflict with the other.  He didn't know.  I've read the papers that come with both pills and I have absolutely no idea what they're saying.  I'm taking the Alli, but stopped the Triglide.  How the devil can the average person know where to look or what to look for when taking a couple different medicines, either prescribed or over-the-counter?  I get me prescriptions at the Air Force Base and we never see a pharmacist.  
It is safe for you to take Triglide and Alli together. We do feature a drug interaction on the drugstore.com website. You can input both prescription and over-the-counter medications.

http://www.drugstore.com/pharmacy/drugchecker/default.asp?atrx=dps-16&atrxp1=132219&atrxp2=1&atrxp3=%2Fpharmacy%2Fdrugchecker%2Fdefault%2Easp&atrxp4=10663

For this specific question, use Orlistat, which is the chemical name for Alli.