Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
What to do to get off Lortab?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

What to do to get off Lortab?

I took my last lortab last night and have been abusing them for over a year. I do have a back injury, but I went overboard taking the lortab because it elevated my mood until I realized I had a problem. My script of 120 tabs would only last 12-14 days when it was supposed to last 1 month. I want off those pills. I want to call my Dr and be honest with him- I do not abuse the zanax- I take 1 pill a day only. I have been reading about detox and some drugs that will help with the detox (at home) what should I ask my Dr. for that does not have any withdrawls associated with detox from lortab. Thank you!! Jamie47
Sex
:  
Female
Weight
:  
Current Medications
:  
Lortab 10 and Zanaz 1.0 mg
Drug Allergies
:  
none
Medical Conditions