Which Acid Reflex Medication
Which acid reflux medication (over the counter or prescription) has the least amount of magnesium in it?  Due to my short gut syndrome, magnesium brings on more diarrhea but I need something to take for acid reflux.  What do you suggest?
Most capsules contain magnesium stearate as an inactive ingredient. However, the liquid forms (syrup) of Zantac, Axid and Pepcid do not contain magnesium.
I didn't know that there were liquid forms of medication for acid reflux until you emailed me back an answer to my question.  Thank you so very much.  I can't tell you how much this means to me given my physical conditions.  You have been extremely helpful and I will look into this today.  Have a very good day!

Sincerely,
Marilyn Rosenbaum
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.