Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Why is my nose constantly blocked?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Why is my nose constantly blocked?

Can you unblock My nose? Please?
Sex
:  
Female
Weight
:  
Current Medications
:  
I have a constantly congested nose. I have tried almost everything and its starting to drive me crazy. I have to always breathe through my mouth, I wake up in the morning with a completely dry mouth,and so congested that even the breathe the smallest amount of air through my nose. But for some reason my nose will drip fluid. Also my ears will eventually begin to block and that's annoying its almost like being in a wind tunnel. I did see a ENT but all they said is that its probably allergies. As far as I know I have none. (accept some food allergies, but I stay away from those foods.) Bottom line is that its starting to get hard to feel good. Its hard to breathe normal when trying to work out or trying to fall asleep, my head even feels more foggy when i wake up in the morning. The netti pot I have just makes me feel like im drowning and only lasts a few hours before im blocked again. Please help me Im clean out of ideas!
Drug Allergies
:  
None
Medical Conditions
:  
Broke My ankle 6 years ago and have had 3 surgery's since and probably more to come