Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Worried

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Worried
I have descoverd of recent that when i urinate and getting to the end of my urine,i have notice that some amount of sperm comes out with no pain or sensation and am worried cause it seems its affecting my erection thanks
It is not possible to provide a diagnosis via the internet, but I would recommend you follow up with a urologist to determine exactly what it is causing your symptoms and if any additional medical treatment is indicated.